Pages

7/15/11

Our week

Our raspberries are ripe....the girls picked loads of them.
and we made yummy raspberry smoothies.


Found a new Lake Superior agate book at the library, very comprehensive...I already went to EBAY and bought my own copy.

drawing


making Lentil soup


we got the recipe here


It was excellent!


We had school for 2.5 days. Both girls are about 1/4 done with their next year math books....I LOVE being a bit ahead as it gives us a lot of freedom...

We made this gingerbread that my mom and Gram used to make.


and served it with cream cheese and a warm lemon sauce....yum!


Millipede we found at Hok-Si-La


agate hunting



This is one of three I found, but Mary Emma found about 25.

picking black caps




silly girl stained her shirt


snails on black cap stained hands


snail habitat...they love carrots!


They played lots of barefoot tennis yesterday....I played a bit...I still have my game on!









No comments: